- Journeys and destinations: using longitudinal analysis to explore how third sector organisational governance helps to navigate sustainable futures (pp. 3 - 24)
- Third sector independence: relations with the state in an age of austerity (pp. 25 - 40)
Egdell, Valerie; Dutton, Matthew
- The constraints on voluntary sector voice in a period of continued austerity (pp. 41 - 66)
- Situating a public funding experiment within the landscape of political ideas about the non-profit sector (pp. 67 - 88)
Levasseur, Karine; Frankel, Sid
- Strengthening charity regulation in England and Wales? The Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016 and the impact of academic witnesses (pp. 89 - 106)
Morris, Debra; Morgan, Gareth G.
- Systemic practice and workplace as community: alternatives to managerialism (pp. 107 - 118)
Goh, Patrick C.H.
- Philanthropy for health in China by Jennifer Ryan, Lincoln C. Chen and Tony Saich (eds) (2014) (pp. 119 - 121)
- Community organizing by David Walls (2015) (pp. 122 - 125)
Hadhmaill, Féilim Ó
- Social innovations in the urban context: Nonprofit and civil society studies by Taco Brandsen, Sandro Cattacin, Adalbert Evers and Annette Zimmer (eds) (2016) (pp. 126 - 129)