- The emergence of structured subnational voluntary sector–government relationships in Canada: a historical institutional analysis (pp. 135 - 155)
Elson, Peter R.
- Hybridity, diversity and the division of labour in the third sector: what can we learn from homelessness organisations in the UK? (pp. 157 - 175)
- New challenges or different opportunities? Voluntary adoption agencies and the shifting terrain of childcare services (pp. 177 - 191)
Langan, Mary; de Jong, Anisa; Fink, Janet
- Exploring the relationship between the voluntary sector and the state in criminal justice (pp. 193 - 211)
Gojkovic, Dina; Meek, Rosie; Mills, Alice
- The use of UK charity accounts data for researching the performance of voluntary organisations (pp. 213 - 230)
Morgan, Gareth G.
- Civil society organisations and community development: reflections on the Georgian experience (pp. 231 - 237)
Datuashvili, Eka; Vasadze, Nino
- An exploration of the importance of supervision practice in the voluntary sector (pp. 239 - 246)
- A new age of interdependence: managing relationships between the voluntary sector and government (pp. 247 - 256)
- Community organising and the Big Society: is Saul Alinsky turning in his grave? (pp. 257 - 264)
- GP commissioning: implications for the third sector (pp. 265 - 273)
Dickinson, Helen; Miller, Robin