- Thinking beyond borderlines: a 'German gaze' on a changing interface between society and the voluntary sector (pp. 137 - 159)
- Understanding the determinants of nonprofit income portfolios (pp. 161 - 173)
Grinsfelder, Mary Clark; Wilsker, Amanda L.; Young, Dennis R.
- Welfare state reform, compacts and restructuring relations between the state and the voluntary sector: reflections on Northern Ireland's experience (pp. 175 - 192)
- 'It's not what we do, it's how we do it': managing the tension between service delivery and advocacy (pp. 193 - 207)
Hutchison, Romayne; Cairns, Ben; Aiken, Mike
- The use of charitable status as a basis for regulation of nonprofit accounting (pp. 209 - 232)
Morgan, Gareth G.
- Hackney Advice Forum: taking back the power (pp. 233 - 238)
- Caring to Change (pp. 239 - 244)
- Anatomy of a crisis and lessons for third sector governing boards (pp. 245 - 252)
- Recent developments in volunteering and citizenship (pp. 253 - 258)
- Challenges for tax policy towards individual charitable giving: the experience of recent attempts to 'reform' the UK Gift Aid scheme (pp. 259 - 267)